CNY Holidays Are Over.......

Well there goes one whole week of holidays,I hope you people had a good one. My CNY this year wasn't filled with fun everyday, and my ang pow cash is at an all time low, probably due to the economics. Anyway before I continue, let me introduce a few friends of mine...



The guy wearing a yellow helmet, that looks like he's masturbating, is Private Sodomy, and the other one, is the infamous.....SERGEANT HORNY!!! Sergeant Horny is an awesome fellow, dares to do anything, the Private however, only sits and does his......thing.....and his body parts keep falling off..... Anyway last week, they both accompanied me to Commander Liyon's casa, Lieutenants Natasha and Olivia were there too. It was at that time the Sergeant got a little insane and decided he wanted to get a ride on a firework, as a sort of...."discovery trip". We launched the poor man in the end, had a bloody good time attempting it too. So Sergeant Horny is now floating in the heavens, while the lousy Private lies in Liyon's trash can. Oh well....C'est La Vie!!!

Moving on....the days after that were pretty laid back, until Friday when I got to go out with some of my SMK USJ 12 friends to Taman Aman for a wee picnic, Liyon followed as well, had an awesome time there, played a few games, set a few things on fire and found out I was a pyromaniac. Here are a few pics of that day...


Yes....these are my friends.....


YES....He's my friend too....His name's Zaim, he's one mad dude...


GROUP PHOTO!!!


This gal is Arinah.


She made this for us and let me tell you, those cookies have such fantastic dough, you could even eat it plain.


You do NOT want to know what these two are smiling about, it's something to do with what Liyon's listening to, using Zaim's phone....


Play with fire, and you're gonna get burnt, we don't play with it....

Well that's about it, I got tagged for the first time, so I shant waste any more time dawdling on this post, hope you guys enjoyed it! May the last few days of CNY bring more awesome stuff to you guys, until then....Au Revoir.

No comments: