A Dream....

Well yea, like the title of this post today would suggest. I had a dream last night. A dream that didn't seem pleasing and yet didn't seem haunting, so it's like something between a dream and a nightmare. But we'll get onto that later. I was online until about 12:30 this morning, once again helping one of my friends deal with her "boyfriend" problems, she felt really destroyed, her depression pouring out from the mere typed words on Windows Live Messenger. It had been a long talk, and only after about 1 hour of understanding and talking, did I manage to calm her down a bit just before heading to bed. But I couldn't sleep, I was disturbed by the idea as to why people do this to themselves, why they hurl themselves aimlessly and recklessly into relationships they feel sure about. I know that feeling, it's not about feeling sure, it's about feeling good. Much of society these days have degraded into beings that want pleasure for themselves, while being under the impression that they are helping others in the process. Over a period of time this form of pleasure spreads and evolves into different sorts of problems. People start thinking too much, they assume wrongly, they become paranoid of losing friends because in real fact, they never chose their friends properly, and then they get into a reltaionship, thinking that once you get someone who likes you, he/she will never leave you. Of course for those with proper guidance in life, things like this are merely things in life you know you can shun off your shoulder like dirt. But for those who are unsure of themselves constantly, they become the very thing that my dream/nightmare has told me. The one sentence of words that I will never forget, and here is what that sentence was:
"Misconception leads to many problems, and those problems lead to an individual becoming encopresistic,malcontented and opprobrious."
I woke up this morning with that phrase running through my brain cells like a disease. And I was unable to figure out as to why that sentence was chosen, so I just decided to find out what the last 3 words meant. If you have a dictionary at home, check it up, and I'm sure you'll see a pattern, these words are all rather depressing. It wasn't until I was at school that I noticed something else, that when the first alphabet of these words are put together, they spell a word extremely familiar in the current school society, a word that is equivalent to a person having a mid-life crisis, the word that is EMO.

Was it a message? Or was it just something to pass on, I don't know. But to me, people who go emo often, are people who don't treasure what they have, people who see life the way it isn't supposed to be. People who are just a step away from suffering a severe paranoia of loneliness. I'm gonna state the fact that life is short, life is indeed harsh, and life is what you make it to be. Even if you fall on a bed of roses, sooner or later, you're gonna sink in, and get impaled by the millions of thorns that are the obstacles of life. Whether you can stand it, is all up to you. You don't have to live your life the way people do or say, live it the way you see fit. Au Revoir all...

No comments: