Valentines Day

Hello people! I do hope you had a good Valentines Day this year. I know I sure did. My Valentines started from yesterday night actually, haha. It kind of ended this afternoon, but it was all worth it and fun. But it didn't end there, went to Summit with Li Yon and Ken Zhi later in the evening. We were actually going there to get our class shirts done up, but turns out the shop we planned to go to had shut down already. So instead me and Li Yon decided to watch The Pink Panther 2, Ken Zhi had personal things to attend to(actually he had to leave early). It was a great laugh, nothing we wouldn't expect from a show with Steve Martin in it. Oh yea and we saw Roy watching it too! By the way, Roy's an ex-prefect from my ex-school.
Just look at the man....pure stupidity.

I do encourage all who read this to watch it, really good humour exposure. If there was any lesson to be learnt, I guess it would be not to underestimate anyone despite how they behave, lol. Well that's about all I have to say this time. Au Revoir all!

No comments: