Poke'Fan Post!!!

Yes, I am still a Pokemon fan, and I am posting this out of fun's sake. For other Poke'Fans out there, THE 12TH MOVIE'S COMIN OUT AT THIS YEAR'S END! It's been an awesome movie arc this time, with The Rise Of Darkrai starting it off, and just last year when Giratina And The Sky Warrior soared through the japanese box office hits (being one of the few animated movies to do so), this last movie is gonna end the Diamond and Pearl arc, and spell the beggining of the 5th Generation of Pokemon.


This Was A Slightly Emotional Movie

Haven't Watched This Yet, It's Still Being Translated, Can't Wait To Watch This Japanese Grade-A Movie

Here Comes The God Of Pokemon....

Anyway I found this weird site called The Edible Castle at www.ediblecastle.com, the shows they make are hilarious, try checking it out. This'll be my last post for awhile, but I'll try coming back ASAP, until then Au Revoir....

No comments: