Another Week Begins..

Once again school was filled with things to do today, english was fun as usual, we did kinetic theory on molecules for physics and we got to see our bio experiments too. Yea the about the eggs. The first thing we noticed about them was that now they smelled a whole lot more funkier, probably because the eggs that were not immersed in salt water had produced mould and bacteria, making em stink real bad. The ones that were immersed in salt water were preserved by the salt. Here are some pictures of the results


In both pictures, the eggs on the left are non-salted, the ones on the right are. Like i said, the non-salted eggs have mould floating around them.

Here are some weird pictures of the eggs without the water. And what's inside them.






Our tutorial teacher. Teacher Kai Yuan! Awesome chap, another one that never fails to amaze.

Oh yea, funny thing was the salted eggs, they had whites that were still liquid but yet they had solid yolks. Well it's like "ham dan", only much more........"ham".






Well being the hyperactive people we are, we decided to.....have some catching exeriment with the eggs. And you can guess where that got us to...
Oh yea.....satisfaction....

That concludes the bio experiment, finally. And here's another picture of Brendan!


Anyway I came home exhausted, I was eager to turn on my laptop and start unwining. I got onto Messenger but none of my frineds seemed to be online yet, so I checked my email inbox for random's sake. And by the beard of randomness I was glad I did so! Apparantly my friend from Enix had invited me and my musical posse to go and see a concert called "Final Fantasy Distant Worlds". I never knew about it before, but apparantly it's this worldwide travelling concert series meant to commemorate the 20th anniversary of FF. This is their logo:

I'm not that big a fan of Final Fantasy, I enjoyed many installations to the series but not all, I'm more of a Kingdom Hearts diehard. Even so I do know the soundtracks from Square games are not to be underestimated, and besides, from what I've been told, this concert has clips of the video game shown during mid-song. One can never get bored of seeing Sephiroth getting eviscorated by Cloud's Omnislash. The concert's dropping by at Singapore on the 22nd and 23rd of May to play at the Esplanade Theatre, hopefully by then I'll get permission to go.

Anyway for those of you who are interested, the tickets aren't very expensive. Plus this whole thang's from Japan, quality's gotta be great. You don't have to be a FF gamer to enjoy the music that it brings. Guess I'll end this post here then, Au Revoir all, AND THANKS FOR THE INVITE MR.ROCKFORD!

No comments: