Chiaki Chan's Tag

TRUST
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

(Put All the Songs I Have Into WMP, Then Shuffled It)

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Baby Baby - JJ Lin
(Well This Is Starting Off Fantastically...)

How would you describe yourself?
Like A Boy - Ciara
(That Was Friggin Awesome Timing)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Blue Night - Michael Learns To Rock
(That Was Just Senseless)

How do you feel today?
Touched By An Angel - Celine Dion
(Sounded Wrong...)

What is your life’s purpose?
Superman - Five For Fighting
(Senseless Again)

What is your motto?
Gotta Have Faith - George Michaels
(NOW THAT IS AN AWESOME MOTTO TO HAVE)

What do your friends think of you?
Chi Pang - JJ Lin
(WINGS?!)

What do you think of your parents?
Drowning - Backstreet Boys
(Ahhh...If Only That Actually Happened...)

What do you think about very often?
Di Yi Ci - Guang Liang
( First Time??? FIRST TIME FOR WHAT?!)

What is 2 + 2?
Lay Your Love On Me - ABBA
(I Don't Need To Tell You To Think Wrong To See It)

What do you think of your best friend?
Shao Nian - Guang Liang
(PERFECT AGAIN!!!)

What do you think of the person you like?
Kenangan Terindah - Samson
(GRACIOUS!! RIGHT ON THE SPOT!!!)

What is your life story?
Now That She's Gone - JJ Lin
(First I Get What I Think Of My Girl, NOW YOU SAY SHE'S GONE?!)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Yan Huo - Guang Liang
(A FIREWORK?! I Don't Wanna Blow Up!)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
There Can Be Miracles - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
(Well....Partially True...)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
A Song Of Storm And Fire - Tsubasa Soundtrack
(Wow, Now That Is Dramatic...)

What will they play at your funeral?
Blaze - Kotani Kinya
(Sadists....)

What is your hobby/interest?
Motto - Magikano
(More??? My Hobby Is More???)

What is your biggest fear?
Ku Cha - Lollipop & Hei Se Hui
(Afraid Of Bitter Tea)

What is your biggest secret?
Melodi - Lin Yu Zhong & Sheila Majid
(Shrugs...)

What do you think of your friends?
Bu Hui Fen Li - Guang Liang
(SPOT ON AGAIN!!)

What will you post this as?
Yong Qi - Guang Liang
(Shrugs Again...)

What does next year have in store for me?
Everywhere I Go, Every Smile I See - Janet Jackson
(Smiling People Everywhere? That's Going Beyond Earth's Possibilities)

What does your love life look like?
Nuan Nuan - Liang Jing Ru
(Sometimes WMP...You Rock Hard...)

What do I say when life gets hard?
Hailey's Song - Eminem
(Random Sial...)

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
God Is Good All The Time - Don Moen
(Now THAT Is Just Awesome!)

What do you want as a career?
Butterfly - Digimon
(Slaps Forehead...)

Favorite place?
Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda
(This Cannot Be A Coincidence....)

Where would you go on a first date?
The Heart Of Worship - Matt Redman
(Wow..)

Drug of choice?
Love Is... - Miliyah Kato
(NOW THAT SONG IS A DRUG!!!)

Describe yourself.
Cai Hong - Jay Chou
(I'm A Rainbow Now!)

The song that best describes the president?
I Miss You - JJ LIn
(That Is Sooo Gay!)

How will I die?
God Knows... - Hirano Aya
(Like I Said....Waaaaayyy Too Coincidential To Be A Coincidence...)

What's your catchy phrase?
Ji De Wo Ai Ni - Guang Liang
(Remember I Love You.....Not Very Catchy...)

Worst thing ...
Lost Wings - Tsubasa Soundtrack
(I Guess That Would Definitely Be Scary In Heaven)

If you could change something from the past... What would it be?
Don't Trust Me - 3Oh!3
(Haha, Can't Even Trust Myself To Say That...)

No comments: