We Don't Live In Normality, For Here We Are, The Random Society...

Well I'm back with yet another post people! And like I promised before, I have gotten all of my class in one photo. These are the people that keep me alive for 8 hours every weekday, the people that make sure my insanity level keeps rising and these people are the ones who make me feel like I just wanna keep on living. Here they are, presenting the SIRIUS School's Class Of Form 4-----The Random Society.



I guess I have to break a bit of my promise, as I have something else to post today. I'll have to explain about my buddies one by one throughout CNY holidays. Anyway this Random Society thing, it's not just for fun, it's not just a title, and it's not just for show. This title represents who we are, it's like the statue where we have carved our names on, and this statue......is growing. We've actually gotten teachers to enjoy what the Random Society can offer, which would be fun and insanity. We're actually designing our own shirts now, we are moving along that fast, I guess the main reason for that is because all of us get along really well.

Before I move on to my next post, I'd just like to wish my Society the best of luck in all we have ahead of us. May we continue to grow closer and not stray apart in these upcoming years, that goes for all my friends in SMK USJ 12 as well! Let's keep moving forward, one step at a time. ONWARD TO GLORY, RANDOM SOCIETY!!!

No comments: