CNY BEGINS!!!

Hello to everyone out there! I hope your Chinese New Year started out well, did anyone get any angpows or presents yet? Or new clothes? Anyway my CNY week started out with a bang! My parents started the week being the assholes they are......once again it's my bloody mom's fault......she's always been manipulating my dad ever since they got married, and this case was no different. Anyway that incident was about to ruin my entire holiday, until....



Wooh new laptop and Anime-Tech membership card! This year with Tsubasa Chronicles print too! Well it was fantastic as I finally know how having your own laptop feels like, all the privacy you could ever want....
Of course I didn't get this on my own, I'd like to thank God for blessing me with these, and to my grandma too! Oh and before I leave, I'd like to show you what I caught Occty and Teddy doing with my new stuff...


They were having their....."fun-time"

But then Occty got bored, and Teddy still wanted to continue watching, so I helped them out with their little dilemma...




And finally...



By the way, that last photo was their idea, not mine. So have a good CNY ya'll!!! Au Revoir!

No comments: