Tagged By Yuuko........Yes AGAIN!

I really wonder where this girl gets this stuff from. But least it provides me with something to blog about. So here goes....

1st Half Of The Tag
Instructions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I suffer from dual-personality.
2. I love Pokemon.
3. My favourite chorus is from Jason Mraz's song "The Remedy".
4. Jason Mraz is my fav singer. His style and melody is the most unique I've seen in any singer. One that I doubt can be replicated.
5. I have a real blowpipe in my room. With real darts. Made by real aborginis.
6. I eat-to-live-to-eat.
7. I don't judge or like a person by looks. I prefer knowing them in the long run, before I start trusting or liking them.
8. To me, people who think having a boyfriend/girlfriend is a trend, are people who should be born without genitals.
9. I know what a person thinks of anyone just by looking at them. Of course I need to know that person first.
10. I've been considering going on a journey of self-discovery since I was 8.
11. Psychology amuses me the most in life.
12. Spiderman is my favourite superhero.
13. I read the Bible. I find it interesting, because there are so many patterns in it unseen by many.
14. If I don't have a new anime series to follow after I finish the old one. I could very well have a withdrawal symptom.
15. I have been called a teddy bear 5 times in my lifetime.
16. I still haven't found out my phobia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Half Of The Tag
1. Five things you love the most:
-My aunty
-C.C
-My tech
-Psychology
-God

2. Five things you hate the most:
-My parents
-Satan
-65% of all humanity
-Emotionalism
-Loud music (I swear....music these days have no meaning or melody...)

3. Five things beside you:
-My tech
-My sanity
-God
-My wallet
-An anime series

4. Five babes you love the most: (shit this is gonna be tough)
-C.C
-C.C
-C.C
-C.C
-C.C!!!
(If I said anything else, I'd be lying. Love is serious shit.)

5. Five things you need the most:
-Pokemon Platinum
-A car
-Friends
-God
-A time machine

Well apparantly I have to tag 5 people. I haven't done this before but....
*POINTS*
I TAG:
THE RHYTHMIST
THE INEXTROVERT
THE JUMPY
THE ECSTATIC
THE DREAMER

No comments: