Distorted...

Distorted is right. Seriously, my mind this week has been either running over my math homework or about the fact that Pokemon Platinum is days off it's release in english. I 'm also psyched about the fact that I can finally get info from the pokemon maker himself - Junichi Masuda. I've finally gotten the link to his blog via the interview he had in U.S. It's in my blog list. Also, the new Pokemon Platinum website has been succesfully completed and launched, congrats to Game Freak. It is one of the most well done websites I've seen in my life, simple and easy to load, yet the page's functionalities are huge. The game is also available for order through the Toys R Us website. I really don't care if I have to pay extra for shipping tax and other bullcrap, I just want the game. It's not every year you get a game rated by both American and Japanese critics as "The Best Game On A Console". But dang, The people in America are lucky, they can buy the game one day early before it's release. They only have these kinds of promotions for Pokemon in Japan Or U.S, sucks man.....anyway to all you Pokefans in Malaysia. Hang tight and be patient, it'll come. Au Revoir...

No comments: