Summing Up The Holiday Week.

Last week was just frantic. My whole week was filled with activities. Mostly was play all afternoon and do homework all night. Sleeping late is awesome. Anyway I shall post the pics of some of the stuff I did this whole week. Here's the whole overview:

1. Saturday, 14th March - Mission Trip
2. Sunday, 15th March - Still at Mission Trip
3. Monday, 16th March - Went to Yi Jin's House
4. Tuesday, 17th March - Had Futsal With Friends
5. Wednesday, 18th March - Went To Pyramid With Friends
6. Thursday, 19th March - Liyon and Ken Zhi Came Over
7. Friday, 20th March - Went To Pyramid With Aunty
8. Saturday, 21st March - Went To DUMC and Went To Sue Chen's Birthday
9. Sunday, 22nd March - The Only Alone Day

The mission trip was already explained 2 posts ago. Nothing much happened at Yi Jin's house actually, Jia Li and her other 2 cute musketeers were supposed to come along but in the end only Jia Li turned up. Even so it was still fun, the 3 of us were just catching up and that took up a long time already.

Tuesday was fun, I went along with Ken Zhi and Liyon to play futsal with our Ace friends, Brendan and Prem, who also brought along their relatives. KZ, LY and I invited our previous school friends Shankaraar and Aaron to join us. We had a great 2 hours of BALL KICKING ACTION!Here are some pictures









Moving on to Wednesday. Didn't take any photos, coz we were at the cinema theatre for 150 minutes. Liyon, Jin Onn and I were viewing the movie "Watchmen". Really deep movie, it's the 1st superhero movie I've seen where real human behaviour shows. It's not like your average movie like Spiderman or Fantastic 4 where there's only the good and evil, romance and a happy ending. This movie displays the nature of man in it's fullest, from power hunger to corruption. Anyway, saw a few of our old schoolmates at pyramid, Mun Chun, Dillon and Pek June to name a few.

Thursday and Friday have no photos as well. KZ and LY came to my house on Thursday, had a spot of boyish fun. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Saturday was the best I'd say. First of all, I went to Liyon's church in the afternoon. This is the picture of it from the outside

Huge isn't it? Looks like a supermarket from the outside. And if you think the outside looks big. Take a look on the inside.


This is just the cafeteria area. And this alone is as big a size as my church already. But it ain't over yet. This, is their auditorium:
The moment I saw the front door, first thing that came to my mind: Sydney Opera House.Huge stage accompanied with band, headlights and huge sub-woofers.
Upper audience seating area
The largest Holy Communion I have ever seen.
This is the width
Camera and sound synchronisation were uncanny, almost like a concert.

Dedication and entertainment are clearly this church's strong points. And just by being there for 1 day, I found out a few awesome things about this place. Firstly is that I found out my friend Tsung Weng Comes here. And secondly is that this place is where one of my friends had his music career and popularity skyrocket. To all Twelveans reading this, I'm sure you know who I'm referring to. Anyway here are a few more pictures.
Coincidentially, I came to their church just when they were having a talk on sex. How it can be good yet sometimes lethal.

We were all listening intently....
Tsung Weng
Li Yon
Ken Zhi
Jin Onn
Me

After that, we mingled around with some of the youths there. Nice people. We met 2 guys named Darren and Vincent. These 2 we got to know especially coz they were both really interesting.Tsung Weng, Ken Zhi and Vincent.(in that order from left to right)

We left after 7. Then Liyon, Ken Zhi, Jin Onn and I journeyed to Sue Chen's house where she was having her 16th Birthday. And as I write this, I just realised I didn't take any pictures of her. Sad...I'll try and post a picture of her next time I get the chance. Anyway here are a few photos of the birthday.

Actually, the girl farthest to the right in white is Sue Chen. But can't really see her that clearly.
This is Edmund. Really nice guy.
Haha, this would be Elaine. Previous school classmate.
And this.....sad.....sad....picture......is a moron....I don't even want to go as far as to say what he's doing. The poor lad standing there looks horrified.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for looking through. Au Revoir for now.

No comments: