Oh Holy My Artificial Nose (OH MAN)

YES INDEED! This has, by far, been the longest interval since I posted something. Very sorry, it's been really busy and hectic for me. The only time I get to actually breathe is when I do my quiet time. But even then my brain doesn't stop running. This probably isn't good for me, I'll get old faster.....sad.... ANYWAY I just got myself a short break from all this rushing lifestyle with a 2 day trip to Temerloh since Saturday. It was a church thang, we had to go as missionaries and preach to the peeps there the word of God. Sounds so yeng when you put it that way. But it's what we did, and it was enjoyable. It was this school we had to go to called Hwa Lian, and we had to congregate and communicate with some of the pupils there. I was expecting kampung-like people, the kinds that are world's apart from us and hard to get along with. Haha, but man.....how wrong could I be.....The people we met there, were the best kinds of people you might ever encounter in your life. There were 160 of them, and only 30 of us from Subang.....a ginormous difference. I don't know if all of em are nice, all I know is the team I was assigned to, had really friendly and cooperative members. It was just an awesome experience, thank the Lord almighty for that. Oh yea, I had to do this mime-ing play called "The Heart Drama", turned out good. Thanks go to Jon who made it, to us who played it, and to God who governed it. I'll just end all the typing here and go on with the pictures, I didn't take much pics, I kinda mingled with the Temerlohnians till I forgot I had a phone.

The star of our drama, CHRISTINA!
The comedian of our drama, ARJUND!
DOUGHNUTS! Erm.....haha....sorry I didn't take any pictures of our other cast, phone ran out of battery at the last minute.
He ain't part of our drama, but I just wanted to take a pic of him. His name's Judson, cute fellow.

Well I guess that's about all.....sorry this post doesn't have much pictures. I'll try to make the next post more interesting. Anyway the mission trip taught me a lot of things about life. Hope we'll have more trips like this one in the future.....TO GOD BE THE GLORY! AU REVOIR!

No comments: