School Life So Far

Holla ya'll. It's been a really long time since I had the oppurtunity to post something this long. Haven't really got something to dwell upon for one whole post. So this is a compilation of pictures, to show all that my class has been through this month...


Experiments on centers of balance and weight.

We speak of cupcakes...
...retarded legs....
...and overgrown, inflated genitals.


We..this class...like the colours, are unified.


The return of Mr. Guoy was an eventful one for our class.

At Liyon's house, listing down and downloading songs for our carnival day.I saw 2 rabbits. And so I took the oppurtunity...

Teacher William brought another one of his awesome pets. A tree frog this time.

It's sleeping in this pic.
It's sleeping in this one too. Looks cute here.


The next few pictures are gonna be about our school's Theme Day, held on the 23rd of April. Was freakishly awesome. With the theme this time being "Fairytales". The entire day was crazy with action and the classes were filled with endless imaginations. Who says it takes pro's to think up stuff? If you're a genuine Ace student, imagination is a stream that flows endlessly.

The ones in black robes are all Form 3's. the rest are a mix of all the other forms.



The teachers dressed up as well. Here are a few examples:
Teacher Anne was the woman in the gingerbread house from Hansel And Grettel.
Teacher Kai Yuan was Jack Sparrow from Pirates Of The Carribean.
Teacher Guoy was Prince Charming from Cinderella. Here he's fighting Puss In Boots. DIE PUSSY!!! That fight nearly made us bust our guts laughing. Alot of "quoted" secret "terms" were used.

We....demanded...that teacher Guoy and Teacher Melissa dance
And so they did....
The Form 5's had the chance to harass Mr.Guoy too.

Well I won't post no more. I'll leave the rest of the limelight to my other blogging friends. I highly recommend The Determined's blog. He's got some mighty awesome pictures uploaded. I'll just end this post with this final photo. The best photo I've got in my phone's tiny memory card.
Au revoir all!

No comments: