Can't Sleep...

I know I don't show when I type my posts, but I can assure you, this one was typed at 2 am. Really nervous....coz in just 8 more hours, I have to lead my church's congregation for Easter. Even now my hands are getting cold....and I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my blood. But this song is helping me to calm down, a really good reason as to why I should be honoured to lead my church. I find it so true and so meaningful...



The song was already breaking through my long-unteared eyes. But the last few lines completely broke through me, and I broke down.....

I've seen many cry for Christian songs, whether they be Christian or not. The reason to this, is because they can relate these songs to their lives, they can see the wrong they've done and want to repent. The truth is never easy, but if we accept it, we prove ourselves stronger than many around the world. Anyway I'll try praying myself to sleep now, Au Revoir...and wish me luck....

No comments: