Jingle-Jangle

YEA! FINALLY I have time to post something. That's right, for the last few days my life has been filled with an endless stream of the cascading batshit known as stress. But I did find time to get a few pics here and there, all for the sake of this blog. Least it shows I haven't dumped it yet....Anyway I've just moved house. Quite close to my old one, don't see the difference....to me it's just a waste of money and time, totally superfluous. Here it is.....



Packing up and moving was bothersome. But the good thing was, I stumbled upon an old collection of mine. One that brought back a lot of good memories...
POKEMON!!!
I could name em all in order right now, but it would  take up too much space.



I got bored....

Anyway I've got more news regarding our Random Society in school. Yes, more stupidity incoming. So here are a few pictures of what we've been doing these few days.



Guess who? I'll give you a hint, his name starts with Tan and rhymes with En Zhi.


The machine is called a Water Dispenser for a reason Brendan.


Click me.....sez Daniel.....

Teacher Melinda brought her dog the other day. Cute turd....




Tze Lik.....being......Tze Lik.....

Well that concludes most of our stupidity so far. Oh yea, our school will be having a carnival on the 20th of June, we already cut out the coupons....

For my friends who are interested, please inform quick. We have 200 coupon booklets per class. That isn't a lot at all. So do hurry, while stocks last. I feel like a commercial now.

That's all for now, Au Revoir all.....

No comments: