Holidays Begin!

Finally the 2 weeks of holidays have come. But all won't be just fun games.......after our teachers have so generously given us their version of "presents". I guess for most of us here at the RS, the holidays would be a good stress reliever. I'm taking the opputunity to blog now before even more things happen, tonight I'm already heading out with my cousins, this coming Monday will be our Sushi Buffet kongregation, there will probably be even more plans for the next few days. All I know is this 2 week break is gonna be put to good use. I'm just here to blog about an event I had a week ago.

Last week I was invited to Jane's 16th Bday! Was nice seeing her and all my friends from USJ12 again. Really nice. Here are a few shots...

Played Twister.
Even Jane's dog Hazel joined in......and lost miserably...

Cake time. Left to right- Wei Wern, Harmony, Jane, Indi, Jen Wen.

Group photo.

That'll be all for now. There should be a lot more posts these 2 weeks. Anyway we just confirmed we're heading off for a dance competition in late August yesterday. It's gonna be awesome, to experience the dance moves from Asia. I doubt our group would win, but the exposure is all there. So wish us luck, Au Revoir all!

***OUR SCHOOL WILL BE HAVING A CARNIVAL ON THE 20TH OF JUNE. ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ANYONE OF THE RANDOM SOCIETY. RM10 PER COUPON BOOKLET. NO ENTRANCE WITHOUT THE BOOKLET.***

No comments: