UNETHICAL HORSESHIT!

Yo ya'll, it's been a long time since I blogged, or even seen a blog. Yea, things have been hectic, really hectic. So now I return to this blog to speak my mind once again and this time it concerns one of the things that really pisses me off.....PARENTS.

Seriously what in the name of God's sake is wrong with you people nowadays? The people we rely on? Care about? The people dear to us? BULLSHIT!!! ALL OF IT!!! You betray our very dreams and give us a dying, false sense of hope. You underestimate us under-18-ers and believe you people are always in the right? SHIT TO ALL OF YOU! I mean there's definitely good parents out there, so far I count.....5 pairs of parents I know that are actually responsible for their children and do the right thing. I don't know about the rest, but lately I've been surrounded by friends whom I know have parents with the mentality of a donkey's ass. I'm including myself in here, not only my parents, but every adult in my family doesn't truly understand me.

The only people I live to please now are God and my friends, no one else. My friends from RS whom I treasure dearly are probably the best and most deep thinking people I have come across. Not all, but the majority. I notice this is due to the fact we have become self-aware. Self-awareness is really important, it let's you realise easily what can offend people and what can't, and also what other people can do to offend you, in this case, yup you guessed it, GOOD FOR NOTHING PARENTS! We at RS stand together, and as friends we will not let anything seperate us.

That itself is something adults don't seem to get. How can your friends be so close they ask.....you can't possibly trust them completely. Well here's my answer to those people who think the same way: I TRUST MY FRIENDS WITH MY LIFE, I WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO HELP THEM IN MY POWER, I WILL CRY AT THEIR GRAVES AND SPIT ON YOURS. END OF STORY.

I've been seeing parents that don't trust their kids, parents that don't respect their kids, parents that don't give ass about their kids and parents who don't care about their kids even since the day they were born. I would know....I was born not a child to be loved, but a child to be coveted and to be shown off. How do I know? SELF-AWARENESS. My parents have never and will never love me the way real parents would, because they decided to "create" me for the trend of "creating" kids. How do I know? SELF-AWARENESS.

My dad actually thinks he knows me completely, but he's just a moron without his ball bearings with crystal meth in his eyes when he married my mom. My mom's just a heartless dirtbag, let's leave it at that. I won't go on about them, seeing as thinking about them brings out the demon in me. This is the 2nd personality I have within me, always occuring when I return home, the silent me that wants to do nothing more than to break, to destroy and to kill. I keep quiet for I know the mouth can be deadly with the "right" words. So I stay silent at home, going on the computer everyday just to take my mind off things. It is my place of refuge, my place of peace, my only friend when I'm at home.

I used to have people I thought I could love and trust at home, but even they have succumbed to age, and are now growing day by day into the beasts they have sworn not to become. So now who do I turn to? God is always there, but friends are the ones who give me their opinions on my life. They are the ones who raise me now. And I am proud to have them to guide me, the very thought of my parents teaching me "good qualities" is utterly repulsive.

So for those people who think they know me, and have just read through this passage. You can agree or disagree, but I don't care, for this is the horrible truth I see. For my friends who know me, this whole thing probably isn't a new fact for you. But for those who have thought of me as a problemless person with great parents, I hope you learn to get your facts straight in future. I hope I didn't offend any kids in this passage, I just needed to release all this emotion. Thanks for listening, Au revoir...

No comments: